Do you want to participate in the walgreenslistens survey campaign for a chance to win $3000? Are you looking for the right information to guide you through the process? Well, you have landed on the right post.
Here, we shed light on all the survey details and the requirements you need for successful participation. Read through to get all yourself ready for the one-month survey competition.
Every other month, Walgreens gives its customers a chance to participate in a survey. It’s also referred to as Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey where customer opinions are collected.
The participants are supposed to give honest reviews about regarding the products and services received in the stores. The information is then used by the company to improve what they offer to their end customers.
All you have to do is visit walgreenslistens.com and fill out the required details in the relevant inputs. Are there other ways you can participate? Yes, and we will see that shortly after the requirements.
First, let’s look at a short overview of Walgreens and why they do this.
This man, Charles Walgreen
He is the name and success behind the Walgreens drugstores which all started way back towards the end of the 19th century. In 1901, after years of hard work and determination, he bought the drugstore he was working in at the time.
That’s where the success started following. Now, what we see are the results of buying a small store and naming it after his last name. Being a pharmacist, he went ahead even to manufacture drugs that would solve various problems.
In the end, the customers benefited from his efforts since they were of high quality and affordable. After another eight years of serving his customers, he opened a second outlet.
When the Walgreens stores could no longer serve the ever-increasing customers, it always led to expansion. By 1926, they were opening the 100th shop. The family still owns the business, and now, we have Charles Walgreen III controlling the affairs.
Now, they have more than 8000 fully operational stores. As they grow, customer feedback becomes an essential part of their growth.
That is why they give you a chance to participate in the survey and stand a chance to win a $3000 cash prize. The money is issued in the form of a check. As you will see, it is not necessary to purchase for you to participate.
On the other hand, if you have purchased an item and have the receipt, you are eligible to take part in the survey.
WalgreensListens Rules to Participate in the Survey
You can also call it a sweepstake since it’s a competition where many join for a chance to win the cash prize. Here are the rules that you need to be aware of before making a move:
- You must be a US resident for you to participate. We will see who is excluded in the restrictions section.
- Anyone above 16 years can participate, but you need to be 18 years or older at the time of the entry.
- You have to purchase at a Walgreens drugstore if you want to use the online method to participate.
- The survey goes on for one month. So, if it’s happening in June, then it will start on 1st June at 12.00am and end on 30th June 11.59pm.
- There are offline methods (see in the ‘how to’ section below) to participate without making any purchase.
- You don’t need to pay anything to join the sweepstake. It’s free of charge.
- If you are using a receipt to participate, please note that it is only valid for the next 72 hours after the purchase.
- You can participate in the English and Spanish languages.
Well, those are the fundamental rules you need to get in the game. They may also vary depending on the location, so it’s vital to visit your nearest Walgreens store for more information.
Walgreens Survey Limitations
You will not be able to participate due to all or either of the following factors:
- If you live in Puerto Rico, you cannot take part in the survey. Also restricted are non-US residents.
- You cannot enter the competition by making an online purchase.
- Anyone below 18 years of age at the time of the survey is also locked out of the competition.
- If you or a family member works with the Walgreens, you will not be liable to participate.
- Also, providing false feedback will exclude you from the game.
How To Join The Walgreenslistens Customer Satisfaction Survey
Walgreens gives you three methods to participate. Whichever you choose, as long as it’s done the right way, they all make you stand counted.
Online Survey Method
If you go for the online process, here are the steps to follow:
- Start by purchasing one of the drugstores and keep the receipt. It is valid within the first 72 hours after buying. The receipt contains the survey code and password for the survey. Remember that online purchases are not valid here.
- Next, go to www.walgreenslistens.com and enter the survey code and password in the same order as in the receipt.
- Those are the login credentials. Once you are in, fill in the information within the 72-hour window.
- Make sure you answer the given questions and give honest reviews.
- Before you complete the survey, accept the rules and guidelines of the game and move to the next step.
- After that, complete the survey and become approved for the sweepstake challenge.
Additional internet or telephonic charges may apply from the service provider.
Telephonic Survey Method
Here, you don’t need to make any purchase. Participation will involve a phone call.
- Dial the following number, 1-800-219-7451 to get connected.
- After the connection, you get some replies on the other end.
- After that, the survey questions will follow and including the feedback. All that’s required of you is answer the questions as asked.
- After the call ends, you are eligible for winning the $3k prize since the registration is successful.
Mail Survey Method
Here, a purchase is also not necessary. Just follow the steps below:
- Take out a piece of paper. It should be 3 x 5 inches
- On the paper, write down your name, age, daytime/evening time, full address, and your phone number.
- Go ahead to post the letter within the survey competition period for you to be considered.
The sponsoring company will retain all posts. Therefore, nothing goes back to the mailing customer.
Walgreenslistens Survey Rewarding
Now, to appreciate your time for taking part in the customer satisfaction survey, there is a reward for it. Here are the full details about it:
- Completing the review means getting a chance to join the sweepstakes.
- Through participation, you might get lucky and win a gift card with a $3000 price tag on it.
- You, however, need to follow the rules for you to stand a chance.
- If you win, you will get a confirmation via a phone call or the mail. That’s where your contact details apply.
- You can use the Walgreen gift card the next you visit the store. The money can also be given to you in the form of a check. The survey sponsor is the only one responsible for transferring the funds.
How To Locate A Walgreens Store
Since there are stores in different parts of the country, here is how you can go to the nearest store:
- You can find stores via their website, walgreenslistens.com
- When you get to the site, go to the store locator, and set up your location. You can fill in the city, state, postal, or zip code.
- Next, click the search button and wait for the results.
- If you get nothing, it means there are no Walgreen stores near you.
- You can also choose to use Google maps. Type in the company name on the search, hit enter, and wait for the online routing to get you the locations.
Contacting Walgreens Support Team
For any questions about the survey, contact the support team by calling them using the following numbers:
- You can also contact them on the official website: www.walgreens.com
That’s all about the Walgreenlistens customer survey competition. We hope that you now have all the answers you need to join the challenge. If you still have some questions, feel free to hit us via the comment section below.