Do you own a Verve Card? It means that you can access and make payments easily using your online portal. If you didn’t know, that’s how it makes life comfortable, and it doesn’t matter about your credit history.
With this Continental Finance credit card, you have the opportunity to view your details via the VerveCardInfo website. It’s secure to do so, and all you need are the login credentials given to you at the time of registration.
If you don’t have it, you can still get it by registering online. We will also look into that. The online service permits the user to view their transaction activities and the summary. It also allows you to make payments using the touch features on your mobile phone.
First, let’s see what a Verve Card is and what it can do for you.
What is Verve Card?
Straight from the Continental Finance Corporation, this is a card for those of us with an unappealing credit card history. If you are worried about not using your card due to bad credit, Verve approves even for the less perfect.
The MasterCard gives you a not-so-common opportunity to use a credit card if your credit history has a bad reputation. Even when other credit card companies have rejected your bidding offer, reaching this far assures you.
With the Continental Finance MasterCard, your past credit issues are history here. Consumers are given the reports every month. The credit limits are semi-annual, and if you are a client who pays on time, there are benefits for you.
To apply for Verve Card, you need to be 18 years or older at the time of application. If you are in Alabama or Nebraska, you need to be at least 19 years old. Also, it would be best if you were a US resident.
Once you meet the needed credit qualifications and verify the information you provide, the results are almost automatic. After the registration and login approval, you will receive the card in the next ten days.
What’s there for the Card Owner?
Based on your payment record in credit cards, Continental Finance may offer you either a Classic or Gold options. If you get the Gold version, the credit limit is $300, but only $75 will be available first as the initial balance. The annual interest rate here is 9.75%.
For the Classic card, the credit limit is the same as in Gold, but the initial available balance drops to $50. The annual interest is also higher, which goes all the way to 19.92%.
Now, do you want the Gold MasterCard? Then be prepared to cash in a processing fee of $200. To maintain the card, it will also cost you $25 per year, and the amount is deducted from your account.
If you have the Classic, then you will need $50 as the annual fee while the monthly maintenance fee goes for $12. Depending on your payment history, the corporation may give limits raise, which are revisited on a semi-annual basis.
After increasing your limit, you may also get more increments of $75 every 180 days. The maximum limit is $2000. Since a MasterCard gives you the flexibility of making payments anywhere, take care of exceeding limits or paying late.
Such issues will limit you from getting a raise during the semi-annual analysis. Remember that it will also increase your bad reputation if it was not so good at the time of registering.
Registering for a Verve Card
Before you can log in to see your account details, it is necessary for you to establish an account first. Here are the steps to get you started:
- Using your smartphone, tablet or computer, go to www.vervecardinfo.com to access the website.
- Once you get there, click on the ‘Register Now’ button.
- After that, please enter the card number and click ‘Submit.’
- Next, it’s all about filling in your details about the account and personal information.
- Make sure that they are correct before completing the signup process.
- After submitting the information, you are now ready to log in.
VerveCardInfo com Login
Once you have established an account, here is how to reaccess it.
- Visit the website, vervecardinfo.com and check for the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Below it, you will see the space where you need to fill in the username and password.
- Enter the same credentials you used during registration.
- Click the submit button and see your account information among other details. Once you make a transaction, the information will be available next time you log in.
VerveCardInfo Customer Service
If you have issues accessing your account, registering or any other customer-related problems, the customer care is ready to help.
Here is the contact information when you need to reach out:
- Information about account automation: 1-866-449-4514, available 24/7
- Customer support: 1-866-449-4514, open from 7 am – 10 pm Monday to Friday and 9 am – 4 pm on Saturday
- Stolen or lost card: 1-800-556-5678
- Making payments: 1-800-518-6142, available Monday to Friday, 7 am – 10 pm, and Saturday, 9 am – 4 pm
You can also contact them online at www.vervecardinfo.com