Kroger rewards you with fuel points for being their customer. You can get up to 50 points from them every time you participate in the TellKroger survey. If you don’t know about it, then keep reading.
As for the fuel points, they work better if you have Kroger’s loyalty card account. If more luck comes your way, then you stand a chance of winning a $5000 gift card. To get the fuel points, you need to enter the TellKroger survey.
The survey helps the management to gauge how satisfied their customers are with their products and services. That way, Kroger will know which products stand out and where they need to improve.
Now, here is a short review of the Kroger business empire. It’s a chain of supermarkets and stores in the US. As a general retailer, Kroger is now the second-largest store in the United States. The man behind the master plan is the one and only Bernard Kroger.
He, however, didn’t start at the top. He only had a grocery store in 1883, Cincinnati, Ohio. The business developed from there to what it is now. The headquarters are still in Cincinnati, Ohio.
By spreading across the states in the US, Kroger has been able to reach many customers. Now, it has different kinds of store formats, which include supermarkets, superstores, hypermarkets, jewelry stores, department stores, and convenience stores.
Today, Kroger is operating in 34 states. As for the locations, there are about 3000 of them and still growing. Each Kroger location will have a fuel center, pharmacy, food processing, and other relevant business parts.
The Official Rules of TellKroger Survey Sweepstakes
Just like any other survey or sweepstake challenge, there are rules to follow here. They are, however, easy to comply with so, nothing is shocking. By knowing the regulations involved, you will be in a position to determine what you need before you join.
One thing though, you don’t have to make any purchases to win the sweepstake. That also implies that your purchases do not increase your chances of winning. As for the customer satisfaction feedback, here is what you need to follow:
Kroger Sweepstake Participation
- Residency: You can only participate in the sweepstake challenge if you are a legal US resident. Also allowed are Columbia district residents. If you, however, live in New York, Rhode Island, or Florida, you are not permitted to take part in TellKroger survey.
Foreigners are also not allowed to participate.
- Minimum age requirement: The survey entry age is 18 years or above at the time of participation. That means if you are younger than 18, you cannot join. You can, on the other hand, tell your older siblings or parents to enter on your behalf.
- Who is eligible to participate? This survey and competition are only for Kroger customers. That means the employed staff cannot participate in the survey. If you are also a Kroger’s business associate, you cannot enter the study.
Immediate family members of business partners and employees are also prohibited from entering the survey. Lastly, if you live in the same household with one of the employees, you cannot participate.
Sweepstakes Time Duration
Kroger sweepstakes start on April 1st 2018 to 30th June 2018. (Please insert the correct date) Future updates will also be communicated in advance. You can also check the information on the main website.
There are three entry times in the three months. The monthly competitions will run from the first to the last day of the month.
Sweepstake Entry Methods
You can join the sweepstake challenge using the following ways:
- The online entry: You can join the survey online via the official websites. You can type TellKroger.com or www.Krogerfeedback.com on your browser. You will get to the same poll.
The online survey demands you to answer the questions appropriately and also submit your contact details. You are allowed to submit the entries as many times as you can. You, however, need to use a different Kroger receipt every time.
So, you cannot re-use the entry code from one receipt.
- The mailing entry: If you don’t want to go the online method, or you don’t have that receipt, don’t worry. You can use the mailing method. It needs you to send a postcard with your contact details to the sweepstake competition.
It should contain the name, address, and phone number. After that, mail the postcard to:
Kroger Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station,
P.O BOX 3547, Connecticut, 06488-3547
NB: Your note should get that postmark stamp by the time the month ends. The sweepstake crew will receive it by the 8th day of the following month. The mailing entry gets the same chances as online entries. So, you can send as many postcards as you can.
Just remember to include your contact details in every postcard you send.
The sweepstake prizes come in two ways:
- Grand prize: It’s only one, and it goes to only one winner. It’s a $5000 gift card.
- One hundred first prizes: There will be 100 winners to be awarded $100 gift cards each.
The winners’ drawing is done randomly to determine who won. The draw is done on the following month after the monthly sweepstake entry period is over. The winners are notified via a phone call, email, or mail.
If a potential winner fails to get the communication, his or her award is forgone. That means it goes to another potential winner.
Another thing, a winner cannot win twice. Therefore, if a winner gets two awards, it means one of them will go to the next potential winner.
Things You Can Prepare Before Taking Part in TellKroger Survey
Here are the things you need to prepare for smooth sailing through the TellKroger survey. Getting them ready in advance will make things easy for you. They include:
- Receipt: You will need the Kroger receipt to unlock the review. The receipt has the survey details – that’s why it’s crucial. It has to be seven days old or less from the time of issue. After seven days, it will no longer be valid.
- Internet-enabled device: You need a computer, tablet, or smartphone with a reliable internet connection. The survey is online, so don’t also forget to have a properly working and updated browser.
- English or Spanish knowledge: You can participate in the survey using English or Spanish languages. Knowing either or both is vital to successful review completion.
Guideline to Take Kroger Survey
Once you prepare the above items, it’s now time to proceed with the survey. With a proper internet connection, it will take you less than 10 minutes to complete. After finishing the Krogerfeedback poll, you get fuel points for your participation.
If you are not sure how to go about it, then you can learn the process here. Here are the steps necessary in the Kroger fuel survey:
Step 1: Using your browser, visit www.TellKroger.com, which is the official survey website. Alternatively, you can type www.krogerfeedback.com to land on the same thing. You will then see a survey page with blank spaces to fill.
Those are the parts you need to fill in what the sample receipt there shows you.
Step 2: Choose the preferred language. The default one here is English. If you, however, prefer Spanish, you can choose it by clicking the Español link at the bottom.
Step 3: Enter the required details from your receipt. Input the visiting date, time, and entry ID. After that, click the Start button. You will be taken to a page with questions.
Step 4: answer the questions appropriately as required. They will need you to answer:
- The visited departments
- Your Kroger experience satisfaction level
- Staff’s friendliness
- Quality of the products bought and the ones at the store
- The pricing
- Store’s cleanliness
- Recommendation and returning plans to the Kroger store
- Satisfaction in the following departments: dairy, bakery, produce, and deli
Step 5: it’s now time to complete the survey and join the sweepstake. Once you are through with the feedback, you will see a question on whether to enter the sweepstake. Click yes and provide the personal information required.
Enter the first and last names, city and state names, phone number, ZIP code, and email. Next, confirm you are 18 years of age or above. You will also be asked about your loyalty card account. If you have one, you will be awarded 50 fuel points right away.
If you don’t have an account, then you will not get the fuel points.
Steps to Submit Kroger Feedback
Do you want to submit feedback to Kroger without participating in the survey? It’s possible. If you are just interested in sharing an opinion, or something like that, then follow the following instructions:
Step 1: Visit www.Kroger.com to submit the feedback. You can first go through the information given and on the website before going ahead.
Step 2: Scroll to the bottom of the homepage and click the Feedback link.
Step 3: You will see a page with a form to submit your feedback. Here, all you have to do is rate the questions given. There are several options to select from in each feedback question. They involve:
- Your overall experience
- The feedback topic
- The content about what you want to talk about
- Why did you visit the website?
- Task completion capability
- The kind of recommendation you will give to friends
Step 4: After completing the feedback, click the submit button. When providing the feedback, there are no rewards given. There also no chance to enter the sweepstake contest.
Ways to Contact Kroger Customer Service
In case you encounter a problem in Kroger, Customer support is always ready to hear you out. So, for those suggestions, critics, complaints, and inquiries, you can reach the Kroger Customer Service via the following ways:
You can contact the support via email. It’s, however, embedded as a feature on their official website, www.Kroger.com. You can use the specification named ‘customer comments’ on the site.
Apart from the customer related inquiries, you can also use the letter to establish a business partnership with Kroger. The address to write to is:
(Please include the Kroger address)
Before giving the customer support a phone call, you can go to the FAQ page on the main website. If you don’t get an answer, or in the case of an emergency, you can call their phone number.
Dial 1-800-KRO-GERS or 1-800-576-4377. Kroger also has other numbers to call when addressing various issues. You can save the following for the day you will need them:
- Gift cards: 1-800-576-4377
- Prescriptions: 1-855-48-2502
- Debit cards: 1-866-26-8419
- Floral: 1-866-520-0356
- i-wireless: 1-866-594-3644
- Media Relations: 1-513-762-4000
- Coinstar: 1-800-928-2274
For the calling hours, they are available every day during the following times:
- Monday to Friday:00 a.m. to midnight EST
- Saturday and Sunday:00 a.m. to 9.30 p.m. EST
You can also get promotions here and responses from the Kroger customer support team. Here are links to their social media accounts:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kroger
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Kroger
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/Kroger/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/Krogerco/
Well, that’s all about the Kroger feedback and how to enter the sweepstake challenge. Remember to join the survey as many times as you can to get those fuel points and entries to the sweepstake.
You can also send the entries via mail using the postcards. If you have any questions, feel free to leave your comment below. We will answer anything else you need to know about the survey.