If you have been to the Checkers and Rally’s before, then you are familiar with their drive-thru strategy. In the beginning they were stand-alone businesses but later decided to merge. They are spread in 28 states and have more than 800 outlets in the US.
The expansion has not left behind the unique way of serving their customers. They still use the double drive-thru lane. To be innovative and attract more customers, they have GuestObsessed customer survey to observe the needs of their customers.
Through GuestObsessed, they can measure the customer’s satisfaction and loyalty. They also need it to find out areas they need to improve in the future. Without the survey, it’s impossible to tell the aspects that need more polishing.
Why the GuestObsessed Survey?
The survey measures the effectiveness of the sales strategy. The fast-food business is highly competitive. That is why Checkers and Rally’s are obsessed with their customers to the point of doing anything to make them happy.
It’s an excellent way to keep them coming and, eventually, increase sales.
That is why they have the GuestObsessed for the customers to speak their minds. To participate, you only need a receipt from Checkers and Rally’s to get started.
What the survey mostly asks about is about the service offered, pricing, and the food too. Once you complete the survey, GuestObsessed awards you with validation code. You can then redeem it later during your next visit for a free sandwich.
What are the Requirements of the GuestObsessed Survey?
What Checkers and Rally’s expect is that all its customers will participate in the survey. If you already have a Checkers and Rally’s receipt, then you can start the review online. Below are several items you may need to complete the Checkers and rally’s survey:
Receipt from Checkers and Rally’s
To enter the GuestObsessed survey, you can use a receipt from either Checkers or Rally’s. Both receipts are valid since the companies have merged. The receipt is necessary since you need some details there during the survey.
The Checkers and Rally’s store number, date, and time you visited the outlet are the details asked from the receipt. Remember that the receipt you get is valid for only 30 days after getting it.
After 30 days, you will need another receipt from the restaurant for you to participate.
Internet Access and Mobile Service
The GuestObsessed website is accessible on a PC, tablet, or a smartphone. Here, we recommend a PC which is suitable for the eye and it’s faster too.
You need a pen or pencil to write down the validation code on your receipt after the survey is over.
NB: The time needed to complete the survey is approximately ten minutes.
How is the Guideline to Take Part in Guest Obsessed?
Checkers and Rally’s like getting feedback. It is an important consideration when they need to improve the business. Also, it helps identify the happiness and satisfaction of its customers. Customer’s satisfaction determines the probability of a customer to return.
Happy customers will recommend the restaurant to others. That is why Checkers and Rally’s value the customers’ satisfaction.
GuestObsessed is designed to gauge feedback given from every business aspect. It does not only ask about the services offered, but also the food and restaurant’s general condition. Through this way, the company gathers complete customer feedback.
All the questions are easy to understand and only takes less than 10 minutes to fill them. Your receipt contains the data needed to enter the questionnaire. That means you need to keep it after visiting one of the restaurants.
Steps to Participate in GuestObsessed Customer Service
Step 1: Visit the Checkers and Rally’s survey portal via www.guestobsesssed.com to participate.
Step 2: Input the store number from the receipt. It’s a four-digit figure that helps in identifying the particular store.
Step 3: Enter the date of purchase. You can still refer to the receipt if you can’t remember it.
Step 4: Choose the type of visit. It could be either Drive-Thru or Walk-Up.
Step 5: Choose the time. Refer to the receipt, which also indicates the time you visited.
Step 6: Answer GuestObsessed Questionnaire. The questionnaire has two sections.
The first part of the questionnaire is focused on the customers’ satisfaction with several aspects of the restaurant. There are five scales in each of the questions, i.e. highly satisfied, neither satisfied nor dissatisfied, dissatisfied, or highly dissatisfied.
Topics in the next section include the friendliness of the cashier, the cleanliness of the outlet, the food served and the speed of service.
Step 7: Write your comment. Here you should write the experience you got from visiting The Checkers and Rally’s restaurant. You are allowed to suggest, criticize, or give an opinion about the food and service.
You get a space of 1200 characters. So, make your comment brief, to the point, and reflect on what you need the Checkers and Rally’s to know.
Step 8: Write the validation code. This is gotten after finishing the survey. You will write it at the back of the receipt. The next time you visit the restaurant, redeem it with a free delicious sandwich.
How to Get Free Sandwich from Guestobsessed Survey?
- Visit the survey portal www.guestobsessed.com
- Enter the outlet number.
- Indicate the date of the transaction.
- Select the type of visit.
- Indicate the time of the visit.
- Answer the survey questions.
- Give your comment.
- Submit and get the validation code.
How to Enjoy Free Fries from Checkers and Rally’s
- Visit Checkers www.checkers.com or Rally’s www.rallys.com
- Press the Sign Up Now Button to get the exclusive deals offered.
- Fill out the form by providing the first name, last name, email, and phone number. After that, click the Submit button
What are the Purposes of Guestobsessed Survey?
- Improve guest satisfaction: It evaluates the performance to improve service quality for customer satisfaction.
- Increase customer loyalty: When quality is improved, guests become loyal. This makes them come back again.
- Discovers areas to improve: This is to improve the services offered.
- Observe the competition: This helps Checkers and Rally’s to come up with a strategy to beat the competitor.
How to Get the Coupons from Flavorhood Club?
- Visit www.checkers.com/flavorhood/ or www.royals.com/flavorhood/ and sign up.
- Enter personal information. Which is; the first name, the last name, phone number, email, and the ZIP code.
- Press submit. After that, you will get a confirmation message via text or email.
Flavorhood Club Rules
- No hesitation when providing personal data.
- If you don’t like getting the automated messages, do not give your phone number.
- Get one coupon for free large fries once registration is successful. This is redeemable once, by one person only.
What are the Best Deals from Checkers and Rally’s?
- Visiting the main site.
- Selection to join the Flavorhood Club.
- Check the advertisements.
- Funnel Cake Fries.
- Crave the Crisp from Checkers.
- The Classic Big Bufford.
- Fry Lovers’ Burgers.
How to Search the Coupons from other Sites?
- Use the search engine to find the coupon offering sites.
- Type the keywords ‘Rally’s coupons’ or ‘Checkers printable coupon’ on the search bar.
- Check the results by clicking on the websites to find valid coupons.
- Once you get a valid one, print it.
You Can Visit
- Couponsherpal site: Coupons here have a varying period. You need to check if the offer has an Ended label.
- Coupons site: Sign up first and then save the $1 coupons like a Checkers value meal.
- Offers site: Offers various coupons like New 4 for $3. Other available deals include; Cinnamon, Apple Pie, Milkshake. To save it, click on the Get Offer button.
How To Contact Checkers and Rally’s Customer Services
- Phone: 1 800 800 8072
- Mailing: Checkers Drive-in Restaurant, 4300 West Cypress St Suite 600, Tampa, Florida 33606.
Guidelines to Fill the Feedback Form
You can also use the contact form on the respective websites to contact the customer service. Here is the procedure to do it:
- Log in to www.rallys.com or www.checkers.com. Find the contact menu at the bottom. Click on it, and it will open up a page with a list of contact details.
- Under the Restaurant Feedback menu, choose the Send Your Feedback button.
- Fill the details of the visit, specify the type, time and date, and the employee name.
- Communicate about your experience at Checkers and Rally’s.
- Fill out the address line 1 and alternative 2, city, state, and ZIP code.
- Complete the anti-spam field to prove you are not spam.
- Submit the Checkers and Rally’s feedback form.
Checkers and Rally’s Hours
Checkers and Rally’s are open every day of the week from 10:00 AM to 3:00 AM except on Friday where they close at 4:00 AM.
Checkers and Rally’s Holiday Schedule
Checkers and Rally’s are open on all holidays from 10:00 AM to 3:00 AM except on Thanksgiving Day, Easter, and Christmas holidays.